Drain Ox is the only drain cleaner and grease interceptor additive approved by the Des Moines Metropolitan Wastewater Reclamation Authority (WRA). Extensive field-testing of Drain Ox proves that Drain Ox:
- Devours hydrocarbons such as greases, oils, fats, and solvents
- Devours bodily fluids and substances such as blood, cellulite, and tissue
- Eliminates organic odors that bother neighbors and employees
- Scavenges poisonous hydrogen sulfide, preventing it from corroding metal surfaces
- Reduces CODs, BODs, and TSSs and their related surcharges
- Manages the food safety risk of Listeria and drain flies by providing a high level of drain sanitation.
- Increases Dissolved Oxygen, which boosts biological metabolic activity downstream at the wastewater treatment plant
In addition, Drain Ox exhibited exemplary performance at a low usage rate of 200ppm. Just 64 ounces a day will treat 2600 gallons of water.
Read the APPROVAL LETTER below for more information: